Friday, September 18, 2009

Conclusion

So throughout my life, I have always had my sister with me & I know for a fact that she will stay in my life forever. I don't see her often this year, but throughout her life & mine, we will always stay connected with each other. When I make my NHL (National Hockey League) debut, I will invite all of my closest friends & my family, of course, including Brianna. As much as she keeps saying "You think you're good enough to make it to the NHL? You have a lot to improve on to get into the NHL," I know that someday that I will make the NHL. I do have a lot of things to improve on, but I know for a fact that I will be good enough to play in the NHL, & the day that I make my debut, I will invite my closest friends & family, more importantly Brianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment