Thursday, September 10, 2009

Anecdote #3

A couple years ago, in junior high, there would always be conflicts with people that involved me or I was the person who was part of the conflict. Everyday when I got home I would later talk to my sister about what was going on & she would secretly put me in a certain direction with the problem because I was going to take it into a bad decision. Usually when someone tries to attack me, I attack back but physically than mentally. Throughout the years I have been able to sort out conflicts without physical contact because my sister worked with me on that issue.

3 comments:

  1. its nice need more detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your sister directs you to making a good decision. To sort out things better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to read about a specific occasion when your sister redirected you when you had these issues; otherwise, it's just a series of qualities that give a general, rather than exact, impression of her.

    ReplyDelete